ReviewsNo reviews yet
A Cancun tour with the perfect blend of history, nature, culture and adventure! This 4 x 1 tour brings you to four incredible places in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
When visiting Cancun, a Mayan ruins tour is a must do! This tour brings you to not one, but two Mayan ruins sites for a totally unique look at this ancient civilization. First stop is a guided tour of Tulum, the magnificent walled city on the sea with incredible views and a hidden beach you can enjoy while looking up at the pyramid! You’ll also enjoy a real Mayan town experience where you will enjoy all the traditions.
Next up is a welcome swim in a cenote, refresh from the heat of the day in the crystalline waters of a Cenote . Finishing up your perfect Riviera Maya day we’ll have a stop in the chic seaside town of Playa del Carmen where you can take a stroll along the famous 5th Avenue.
Are you ready for the adventure? Book the 4 x 1 Mayan ruins tour experience today!
- The use of professional cameras for photography and video in archeological sites has an additional tax to be paid at each ticket office
- Within Cobá there are bicycles for rent or you may pay for a tricycle taxi to the main pyramid
- Bring cash to buy drinks to accompany your meal
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- The schedule and order of visits on the tour may vary
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and/or tips
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bathing suit, towel, change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you must shower before entering cenote)
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Cetified guide
- Round Transport
- Entrance Tulum , Coba, Cenote
- Visit Playa dle Carmen
Between 7 and 9 am
Spend 2.5 hours in the mayan ruins half of the time will be with the guide and the other will be free time.
Live Mayan experience town.
You will swim in the sacred water of the cenote and after you can enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
Playa del Carmen
Spend 1 hour visit in Playa del Carmen (This isn't included if your pick up its between playacar and Majahual).
End of tour
At your hotel or meeting point.